Monday, May 15, 2017

Foundations: Course Wrap-Up

Course Wrap-Up

I'm sad to say goodbye to our Foundations course.  Even though this was one of our longest courses we've had so far, it was without a doubt one of the most enjoyable.  Before entering this course, I had a basic idea of what occupational therapy really was. Now that we are finishing up this course, I feel so much more confident in my knowledge of the inner workings of this profession.  I do believe that this course would have been more beneficial to start at the very beginning of the year (as opposed to Evidence Based Practice, for example) because it gives us a good orientation as to what OT is all about.  This course has given me so much to look forward to in the future as a practicing occupational therapist. Thank you again for an awesome course.

No comments:

Post a Comment