Tuesday, May 30, 2017

The Hook N' Hold Ad: Media Project Virtual Display

Is it difficult for you to perform fine motor activities?


Have you noticed that grasping objects is not as easy as it once was?


If you answered yes to one or both of these questions, then we have the product for you.

Introducing the one and only:
Hook N' Hold!(patent pending)

What is the Hook N' Hold (HnH) might you ask?

It is a traditional worker's glove outfitted with custom shaped wire that gives users the ability to increase the strength in their grip by using the soon-to-be patented HnH design.

Unique Features of this glove include:
  • Two hooks located on different fingers that allow variable grip positions
  • One holding loop located ion the thumb to provide a home for the hook


We guarantee to make the simple things in life feel simple again.

Don't believe us? Ask one of our satisfied customers: Jane!


"Hi there! My name is Jane. I am a single 33-year-old nurse. Not long ago, I was diagnosed with Guillain-Barre Syndrome (GBS). Along with the funny name the disease also comes with some obstacles. I was unable to perform fine motor tasks due to distal weakness in my upper extremities. My occupational therapist suggested we use the Hook N' Hold as adaptive equipment to improve my grip. She explained to me that this could help me hold my whisk when cooking, my shovel when gardening, and my toothbrush when performing self care activities (see my picture above). Instead of continually grasping an object, I can simply engage the hooks and relieve any stress on my hands. The device is so simple to use and it makes my life easier. I hope to be able to get to a point where I will no longer need the Hook N' Hold; with enough work I will reach my goals! Even though I have GBS, the Hook N' Hold can be used by anyone who has fine motor problems. I love my Hook N' Hold!"




Interested? Try the Hook N' Hold risk free for $19.99!

Call us at 1-800-HNHGRIP now!

Don't forget: you can't Rock N' Roll without your Hook N' Hold!


Image may contain: one or more people and shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment